Comes from hens fed grains, proteins, lipids, vitamins and minerals, housed in small groups and having free access to water and food.
From farm to plate
For each producer, the primary mission is to meet Canadian demand by offering a quality product, but also, to allow the egg industry to grow and stay healthy.
EGG SAFETY AND QUALITY
- Do not freeze
- Store away from strong odours
- Rotate - first in first out
- Wash hands
- Use clean sanitized utensils and equipment
- Cook eggs thoroughly
- Keep cold egg dishes below 4°C
- Keep hot egg dishes above 60°C
- Never leave egg dishes at room temperature more than one hour (including preparation and service)
Nutrition Facts: see photo.